Skip to content
- Becoming generally familiar with the work through site visits.
- Keeping the owner informed about the progress and quality of the portions of the complete work.
- Reporting observed defects and deficiencies in the work, Create RFI’s and Review project schedules for any deviations from the timely completion.
- Conduct site visits to ensure standards are upheld and correctly implemented at all stages of construction.
- Determining in general if the work, when fully completed, will be in accordance with the contract documents.
- Other more specific responsibilities include the following:
- As-Built Drawings.
- Product Submittals and Approvals.
- Review RFP’s Specifications, Basis of Design and Drawings to determine the scope, identify risks and opportunities and confirm constructability.
- LEED paperwork, submittals, site safety plans, RFP’s, scope analysis quantity calculations.
- Degree in the field of Architecture.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, blueprints, and specifications.
- Excellent organization, time management, and planning skills – the ability to juggle multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines is a must.
- Exercise independent judgment and work as part of a team to collaboratively develop solutions with minimal supervisory input.
- Suggest process improvements.
- Strong analytical and AutoCAD skills.
- Ability to direct others while under pressure, while maintaining a high level of ethics and integrity
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must for this position.